Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcome to Sweet Little Bakers

Cooking and Baking is what i love to do, is not always easy but with a lot of practice and patience you can set your mind to do anything. Like they say practice makes perfect, in my case not so much but I'm working towards it in hopes to be able to call myself a great little baker and have people enjoy what i cook or bake. But most of all be able to share this experience with my little girl "Zoe". She is little reflection of me when it comes to cooking or baking, a complete joy, but at times it becomes a complete utter disaster but that's what is all about learning from the mistakes you make and making a recipe even better. We will blog about the ups and downs of our cooking and weather a recipe was a success or a disaster, so join us in our silly little world of cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment